Official Rules for Families First/IHG 30,000 points drawing
- General Terms: No purchase is necessary. The promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Families First and Intercontinental Hotel Group. By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Families First and Intercontinental Hotel Group (and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers and directors) from and against any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever which may occur in connection with participation in this promotion or acceptance and/or use of the prize.
- Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees, contractors, consultants, or interns (and their respective immediate family members and household members) of Families First and Intercontinental Hotel Group (and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates) are not eligible to participate or win.
- Date for Drawing Eligibility: All entries must be completed between July 15, 2010 and August 15, 2010.
- Method to Enter: All entries must be completed on the Families First Website and the specific Intercontinental Hotel Group promotional landing page: http://www.familiesfirst.org/ihg. All entries must include the entrant’s first and last name, physical mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Use of information collected: Contact information collected from entrants will be used solely for the purpose of sharing information about Families First and its programs. No personal information will be shared with Intercontinental Hotel Group or other parties. The winner will be required to contact Intercontinental Hotel Group directly to set up a Priority Club account for the transfer of the prize points.
- Limitations on the number of entries: Only one entry per person.
- How the winner will be selected and notified: Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries and will be notified by a representative of Families First
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries. The sponsor cannot predict the odds of winning as it has no prior knowledge of the number of entrants who will participate.
- Description and Value of the Prize: The prize consists of 30,000 Priority Club Rewards Points awarded by the Intercontinental Hotel Group. The estimated value of the prize is $300 (or .01 per point). Points have no value until redeemed and may not be substituted or converted to cash, sold, or bartered.
- Restrictions on Receiving the Prize: The winner must become a Priority Club Rewards member and have the prize points transferred to their personal Priority Club account. He/She may join Priority Club Rewards for free by visiting www.priorityclub.com. The prize is subject to all Priority Club Rewards membership terms and conditions. The prize must be used by the winner within one year of contest end date. All federal, state, local, municipal, income, and other taxes (if any) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Sponsor’s Name and Address: Families First, 1105 West Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30357-0948.